This is somewhat of a moving target but be assured we will always strive to follow latest guidance from the Scottish Government and adopt current best practice.
Our guarantee to give you confidence in booking, if you need to cancel due to COVID, because of a forced lockdown, travel ban or because one of your party has a positive COVID test then let us know the situation and and we'll be happy to reschedule your stay (or process a refund).
As a small luxury rural B&B with it’s own private guest entrance and only two bedrooms social distancing during your stay will be easy to achieve. Below are some details on the extra precautions we are taking:
- Strict cleaning and sanitising regime.
- Non-essential items that may be difficult to clean will be removed from the rooms.
- Relevant information sent out to guests prior to arrival.
- Basic contact information recorded which may be shared with NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect service.
- If you develop any symptoms prior to your arrival or during your stay please advise immediately.
- Contactless check in. Please make any balance payment online prior to arrival. We will be happy to greet you on arrival but won't shake hands and will ask you to handle your own luggage.
- Hand sanitiser at our entrance, in the breakfast/sitting room and in each bedroom.
- Physical distancing in operation, 2m in public areas.
- Staggered breakfast times to maintain distance in dining room when required.
- Room service for breakfast available by request.
- Breakfast served outdoors on decking area available by request.
- If you need to bring back takeaway food due to limited restaurant opening then we will provide plates and cutlery for you in the dining room.
- Servicing of rooms during stay by request only.
- Prior to departure we ask you to open your doors and windows to air the room.